Welcome to CMC
Compound Metal Coatings Inc. is proud to be the largest provider of electroless nickel and composite coatings in Ontario. An industry leader since 2001, we offer exceptional solutions to a broad range of industries.
Our Vision, Mission & Values
Our vision is to be the best provider of coating services and technological solutions in the eyes of our customers, shareholders, suppliers and employees.
As part of our mission to bring lasting solutions and advance our clients’ industries, we:
- Engage in innovative and ongoing R&D – we believe them to be vital to industry leadership and long-term success;
- Consistently offer dependable, trustworthy, performance-backed guidance;
- Nurture relationships built on trust and open communication;
- Approach our work with uncompromising integrity and respect; and Adhere to environmentally sustainable business practices.
Since opening our doors over a decade ago, our daily business practices have been firmly rooted in our core values:
- Highest ethical standards in helping our clients make the right choices for their organizations;
- Professionalism in all our interactions;
- Accountability for all our actions, products, decisions and policies; Commitment to quality and organizational excellence; and
- Courage to set ambitious goals to advance our performance and industry practices.
Company is founded and started with electroless nickel coating.
ISO Certification and business expansion
ISO certification and a new Aluminium line.
Coating services expansion
By 2006 added high phosphorous, Nickel PTFE, Ni Boron Nitride Immersion Gold. Added another 7000 sq ft unit.
Added PVD Coatings
Added DLC Coatings
Control Goods Certification
Obtained Controlled Goods Certificate, which enabled CMC to work with Defence /Military and Navy as well as Government contracts.
Proud member of the following associations
CMC has developed and implemented a quality management system (ISO 9001/2000) to demonstrate its capability to consistently produce products that meet applicable regulatory and industry requirements.
CMC team members enjoy on-site recreational gym facilities, a full service kitchen to prepare healthier and more economical meals, and after a hard week of work, Fridays are always reserved for team barbecues. If you wish to learn more about us or join our team, please don’t hesitate to contact us.